Unsupported, flock-lined nitrile glove
- Outstanding strength and chemical resistance
- Longer wear and better protection than other unsupported chemical-resistant gloves against abrasion, cuts, snaps and punctures
- Resistant to degradation; will not weaken or swell like rubber and neoprene in many industrial solvents
- Resistant to animal fats
- Strong chemical resistance; superior to neoprene and rubber in most solvents including aromatic and petroleum
Designed for comfort. Curved finger design and contoured palm prevent fatigue. Good wet grip; embossed finish helps make wet handling easier and safer. Job-fitted for handling materials and parts in many solvents, acids, caustics, alcohols, oils, fats and grease.
Soft-Lined Styles (5761M50 to M66)
- Cotton lining absorbs perspiration
- Feels good on the hands; makes on and off easier
Gloves are 13 inches long and 15 mils thick.
Heavy-Duty Mid-Arm Length Gauntlets (5761M70 to M82)
- Package contains twelve pairs of gloves
- Without cotton lining
Gloves are 18 inches long and 22 mils thick. Case contains twelve pairs of gloves.