When you need a reliable sterile nitrile glove, the Kimtech™ Pure G3 Sterile White Nitrile Gloves are an excellent choice. The gloves feature the excellent tactile sensitivity, have low endotoxin, have textured palms and fingertips, and are double donnable. They feature a beaded cuff to help prevent roll-down, measure 12 inches long and have a 6 mil thickness. They are made with nitrile polymer, a good alternative for those with latex allergies. The hand-specific pairs are appropriate workers and technicians in medical device manufacturing, pharmaceuticals or research labs. Kimtech™ Pure Nitrile Gloves offer protection you can trust. Wearing the proper gloves can help reduce the risk of cross-contamination and provide a barrier against splashes. The Kimtech™ Pure G3 Sterile White Nitrile Gloves are recommended for ISO Class 4 or higher cleanroom environments (double bagged with case liner).
- 200 Kimtech™ G3 Sterile White Nitrile Glove Pairs / Case (4 Bags of 50 Pairs), Natural, Individually packaged for aseptic donning
- These latex gloves are 6 Mil, 12" long and come in hand-specific pairs; Double donnable
- These gloves are not made with natural rubber latex; Instead, made with nitrile polymer
- Feature beaded cuffs for easy donning; AQL 1.5, exceeds ASTM standards for critical defects (pinholes)
- Double bagged with case liner, recommended for ISO Class 4 or higher cleanrooms