When you need a reliable latex glove, the Kimtech™ Pure G3 Latex Gloves are a smart choice. The gloves feature the excellent tactile sensitivity for which latex is known, have low residual protein content and have textured palms and fingertips for a secure grip. They feature a beaded cuff to help prevent roll-down, measure 12 inches long and have an 8 mil thickness. They are made with natural rubber latex, a renewable resource. However, they are not appropriate for those workers and technicians with latex allergies. Whether you need a latex glove for medical device manufacturing, pharmaceuticals or research labs, the Kimtech™ Pure Latex Gloves offer protection you can trust. Kimtech™ Pure G3 Latex Gloves are recommended for ISO Class 4 or higher cleanroom environments (double bagged with case liner).
- 1,000 Kimtech™ G3 Latex Gloves / Case (10 Boxes of 100), Natural
- These latex gloves are 8 Mil, Ambidextrous and 12” long
- These gloves are made with natural rubber latex, a renewable resource; Low residual protein content
- Feature beaded cuffs for easy donning; AQL 1.5, exceeds ASTM standards for critical defects (pinholes)
- Double bagged with case liner, recommended for ISO Class 4 or higher cleanrooms