KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. KleenGuard™ A20 Breathable Particle Protection Lab Coats are designed to move with you – and your employees – while helping protect against hazardous and non-hazardous dust. These protective garments offer superior particle holdout coupled with unmatched comfort attributes. The A20 fabric is comprised of five layers of stacked barrier protection (SMMMS) against hazardous particles. This knee-length model comes in a variety of sizes and features serged seams, four hook and loop closures, elastic wrists. They are a popular choice for dusty environments such as laboratories and remediation, as well as pesticide applications and as decontamination modesty garments. Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- 30 KleenGuard™ A20 Lab Coats / case; White
- KleenGuard™ A20 are designed to help protect against dirt, grime and dust and are made with breathable Microforce barrier fabric
- Features serged seams, 4 hook & loop closures, and elastic wrists
- The knee-length lab coats do not have pockets
- Passes NFPA 99 for antistatic (anti stat) materials