The Ansell lightweight gloves is made from 18 gauge polyurethane material that enhances the dexterity level. These gloves are best used for holding picking, fastening components, assembling and mounting components.
Application: Picking, Fastening Components, Assembling and Mounting Components, Fastening Components, Parts, Automotive, Machinery and Equipment, Metal Fabrication
- Enhanced dexterity: HyFlex® 11-618 multi-purpose gloves' light 18-gauge liner grants them excellent dexterity, for ease of use and minimal strain
- Optimized tactility: These HyFlex® gloves' extra thin PU coating delivers optimal tactile sensitivity and a "second skin" feel, ideal for delicate handling
- Improved durability: Beyond tactility, their PU coating ensures ANSI/EN-compliant abrasion resistance
- Considered aesthetics: HyFlex® 11-618 safety gloves' dark nylon liner masks dirt and stains, for long-lasting wear
- Certified skin-friendliness: Dermatest® certification makes for dermatologically friendly personal protection