HandPRO 9100 Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves
The Latest in Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves HandPRO® Series 9100 Clean Class 100 Nitrile Gloves are created from the latest anti-fatigue nitrile formulation. Exceptionally clean with low endotoxin levels, the gloves are designed to meet the strict standards of the medical device, pharmaceutical, and semiconductor industries while exceeding the exacting design needs of the critical environment work force.
Made from patented LOW DERMA™ accelerator-free and sulfur-free nitrile, the gloves provide hand friendly cleanroom protection with a noticeably better grip. Powder-free, ambidextrous, 12" white nitrile gloves are finger textured and compatible with ISO 5 and up cleanroom environments. Double bagged, and available in sizes XS to XXL.
Features and Benefits
- Enhanced Strength - Durable nitrile hand protection
- LOW DERMA™ Accelerator-Free Nitrile - Reduces risk of developing Type IV chemical allergies
- Sulfur-Free Nitrile - Static dissipative and safe for metal surfaces
- Thiuram-Free & Carbamate Free - Does not contain thiuram mix or carba mix, known allergens
- Halogen-Free - No fluorine, chlorine, bromine, iodine or astatine
- Low Endotoxin - Non-sterile glove with low endotoxin levels for contamination control
- Anti-Slip Grip - Nitrile formulation provides enhanced secure grip
- Anti-Fatigue - Low modulus for reduced hand fatigue
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex - Reduces risk of latex sensitization
- Low Dye - Less white dye reduces the chance of leaching
- Textured Fingertips - Enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Powder-Free - Clean gloves with low particulates