Used for material handling, glass handling operations, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking and waste handling & recycling.
DuPont™ Kevlar® has the Power of Performance Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar® licensed manufacturers.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Kevlar® fiber shell provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Kevlar/Lycra Seamless Knit
- Gray Polyurethane Coating
Machine wash in warm water with detergant. Rinse well and spin extract using high speed. Tumble dry on low to medium heat setting. Can be dry cleaned. DO NOT BLEACH