There is NO SAFE LEVEL OF EXPOSURE to cytotoxic chemotherapy drugs. That's why you need the right PPE to protect your team from hazardous chemotherapy drugs -- wherever they are in use in your facility -- as required by the new USP General Chapter <800> guidelines.
- Tested for use with 53 chemotherapy drugs
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Long-sleeved, open back and knit cuffs
- For exposure to fluid or chemical contact in front
- Lint-free gown made of polypropylene with a polyethylene coatin