PolyWear® Disposable Gowns 1mil: Packed in Dispenser Box, 15Gowns/BX, 5BX/CS
PolyWear® disposable gowns are unparalleled in their cost effectiveness and protective barrier. Hospitals, health clinics and bio-research laboratories consistently choose our gowns due to their protection and cost savings.
• In compliance with FDA requirements and tested in accordance with ASTM standards including breaking load, tensile strength and elongation.
• Successfully tested for liquid and aerosol blood resistance under ASTM F 1670 Synthetic Blood Penetration Resistance and ASTM F 1671 Bacteriophage Penetration Resistance.
• In compliance with OSHA bloodborne pathogen standards (standard number 1910.1030).
• AAMI levels 1 & 2 barrier protection.
• Superior physical properties over imports.
• Easy tear-away feature for quick gown removal and safe disposal.
• Contoured thumb loops secure gown sleeve for added protection.
• Redirects stress to the film material not the thermal seals to minimize breakage potential.
• Full-length open back affords better comfort and shoulder coverage.
• Provides liquid and aerosol blood resistance.
• Lightweight, non-linting construction.