KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. When you have a job to tackle that involves flying particles or splashes, wearing safety glasses isn't enough. Protect yourself with the KleenGuard™ V90 Shield Safety Goggles with Face Shield. It's really like having two products in one, since the face shield mask detaches from the splash goggles. Together, they provide eye and full face protection from liquids and particles without the hassle of primary eye protection underneath a face shield mask. The protective goggles feature an indirect vent that enables free airflow, while safeguarding against liquids entering the eye area. The goggles portion has a soft, pliable frame that conforms to the face for comfort, a cylindrical lens for increased visibility, and indirect ventilation. They can fit over most prescription eyeglasses. The face shield mask is curved to conform to the shape of face for added protection. The Shield includes an adjustable strap, so that your workers can get a snug fit. Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- The KleenGuard™ V90 Shield meets ANSI Z87.1+ standard for impact protection and the polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UVA / UVB / UVC protection
- The Shield has a D3 rating for droplet and splash protection
- The Shield features the Monogoggle XTR goggles, so there is no need to wear primary eye protection, like with other face shields; Replacement lens (for goggle portion) are available for order
- The clear anti-fog lens helps workers see clearly, even in humid or wet environments
- Often fits over most prescription eyeglasses