QRP® Qualatherm® Heat & Cold Resistant Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) Glove with PBI® Outer Shell and Nylon / Wool Lining - 14" Ideal for use in a variety of applications including diffusion furnaces, quartz wafer boats, liquid gas flask handling (ultra cold), hot/dry glassware handling.
- Dry contact temperatures for 210F to 1400F (-134C to 760C) with no charring, ash or residue
- Ambidextrous pattern permits glove to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs
- No PCB, asbestos or fiberglass
- ESD protection Static Dissipative 10(9)
- ESD safe compliance to ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014
- RoHS compliant