Corning’s High Yield PERformance (HYPER) Platform - Closed System for High Yield Cell Growth
The Corning HYPERStack cell culture vessel combines the best of two Corning products: the Corning CellSTACK® and the Corning HYPERFlask® cell culture vessels. The utilization of gas-permeable film technology provided in the spatial footprint of the CellSTACK® vessel allows the HYPERStack® platform to be among the most efficient, scalable cell culture vessels for adherent cell culture available today.
Features and Benefits
- More cells – provides up to 5X the growth surface area of a traditional cell culture vessel of comparable footprint
- Closed system – no open fluid manipulations
- Scalable product – multiple size offerings support scale-up and scale-out
- Ergonomic design – easier manipulation with handling equipment and accessories
- Fixed media volume – 0.2 mL/cm² fills vessel for less volumetric waste
Surface Treatment Guide
Corning CellBIND® surface treatment is designed to enhance cell attachment and increase cell yields, improving attachment of loosely adherent cells and maintaining growth in reduced-serum or serum-free conditions. Alternatively, a non-treated option can support conventional cell attachment and allow for a faster and gentler harvest procedure for downstream processing and assays.