FluidX Tri-Coded Jacket offers unequaled audit traceability, supporting sample sharing between multiple labs, locations and automation capabilities.
Supplied in bulk but available in the following: 2.0ml in 48-well format SBS racks, 4.0ml in 24-well format SBS racks, and 6.0ml in 24-well format SBS racks.
- 2D-barcodes readable without removing tubes from racks
- Manufactured from chemically-inert glass with low binding and low static properties, customized PTFE inserts available as an option for aggressive chemical
- Securely sealed using screw caps
- Developed to exceed the demands of sample security, management and tracking in modern high-density chemical storage applications
- Tri-Coded Jacket Glass thread tubes carry three unique and permanent high-contrast tube identifiers, 2D Code, linear barcode and a Human Readable Number (HRN)
- Provides a lifelong and secure chain of custody for samples in compound libraries and a broad range of chemical stores
- Chemically-inert glass has low binding and low static properties and is ideal for dry compound storage, samples in DMSO and samples in caustic solvents
- Designed and developed with broad compatibility in mind. FluidX tubes perform without compromise in conjunction with automated barcode reading, capping and sample management systems from FluidX and all other industry-recognized manufacturers
Azenta products are intended for sale/shipment within the US , Canada, and Latin America only. All other International customers should contact their local Azenta distributor to place orders for Azenta products.