- Instant ‘plug and play’ decoding of both 1D and 2D barcodes
- Scope BT Wireless is the very first single-tube reader to connect by Bluetooth to iPad and Android tablet devices
- Dependable decoding displayed in an instant
- Quick to set up, no calibration, no drivers or software to install
- Data export direct to any application
FluidX provide dependable decoding solutions. Our range of single-tube and whole-rack sample tube readers are the result of over 15 years of continuous development and innovation, bringing the best products, with the most useful features, to the sample storage market.
The Scope tube reader range are high-performance, easy to use, portable readers. Scope has the dual capability of decoding any 2D data matrix barcoded tube and reading any tube or rack carrying a 1D linear barcode.
Given the variety of 2D-barcoded tubes on the market, the Scope range is designed and developed with broad compatibility in mind. Scope can read any 2D barcoded sample tube currently on the market, not only those supplied by FluidX.
FluidX Scope™ USB single tube reader provides instant “plug and play” decoding of all 2D-barcoded tubes and 1D-barcoded tubes and racks.
FluidX Scope™ BT Wireless single tube reader is the very first single-tube reader to connect by Bluetooth to iPad and Android tablet devices. No software required, “plug and play”.
All Scope Readers are supplied with a 5-year warranty.
Compatible with all 2D-Barcoded Tubes
- All FluidX Scope single tube readers are compatible with all FluidX sample storage tubes as well as any 2D data matrix barcoded tubes, including those supplied by Greiner, Matrix, Nunc and Micronic
- Any tube size can be read. Scope will quickly scan barcoded tubes of all sizes, as well as larger capacity tubes including glass compound storage tubes, cry tubes and biological sample tubes
Instant 1D and 2D Barcode Reading
- Scope takes less than one second to scan any 2D-barcoded tube and display the result
- The tube ID is displayed instantly on the computer screen for identification or sample entry, or the application can be run in the background
- The large scanning window and superior decoding technology means the Scope can quickly and easily decode 1D barcodes on racks and tubes
Error-Proof Barcode Reading
- Blue LED target lights are emitted so that positioning the barcode for scanning is error proof, even when the user is wearing gloves
- Scope reader then automatically scans the barcode (1D or 2D) and confirms a “good read”
Direct Data Export to Any Application
- The FluidX keyboard wedge allows you to enter the results into any application
- Simply place the cursor where the data is to be entered before scanning the tube. The data will instantly be displayed wherever the cursor is positioned.
- Scope will insert tube data into any application, such as Excel, Notepad, etc.
Fast Set Up
- No need to calibrate, no drivers or software to install before scanning your first 1D or 2D barcode
- Scope USB simply starts working when plugged into PC or laptop, no external power supply is required due to USB connectivity
- Scope BT Wireless connects to your tablet device by simply scanning the connectivity barcode provided in the operation manual, powered by rechargeable battery, up to 50,000 tube scans between charges
- Scope BT Wireless allows you to read barcodes anywhere, at any time by using Bluetooth connectivity to provide complete mobility
Flexible Connectivity with Scope Wireless BT
- If multiple devices are used with your tube reader, switching between different Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices can be completed in just a few seconds
- Scope Wireless BT can be connected to iPad, Android tablet, iPod, iPhone or Android phone or PC/Mac with Bluetooth
- Bluetooth modem option is available to provide instant connection to any PC or laptop without drivers or software. Simply scan the barcode on the modem to establish connection
This content is hosted by a third party (youtube.com). To view external content you must agree to cookies.
Azenta products are intended for sale/shipment within the US , Canada, and Latin America only. All other International customers should contact their local Azenta distributor to place orders for Azenta products.