Provide high quality storage in cryogenic temperatures
- NEW CryoFILE Storage Boxes for 5mL Tissue Freestanding Vials
- Grid ID numbered from 1 to 81 for easy content identification
- Numbering system printed on lid and bottom of box coordinates sample ID
- 6 colors provide color preference and segregates projects in lab
- Water repellent allows for longer durability
- Use with 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 mL cryogenic vials
- 81 vial capacity
The functionality of this design provides a grid ID numbered from 1-81 which aids in identifying the contents of the box without the hassle of picking through the contents. The numbered grid on the inside lid provides a space for written identification, and the bottom of the box uses the same numbering system. Partitions are removable for storage of contents other than cryogenic vials such as 15 mL and 50 mL conical tubes.
The water repellent freezer boxes come in six colors (blue, green, pink, red, white, and yellow) and withstand cryogenic temperatures to -196°C. Available in two sizes, the CryoFile stores 1-2 mL vials, and the CryoFile XL stores 3-5mL vials vertically and 15 mL and 50 mL horizontally.
- Box Dimensions:
- CryoFile: 5 x 5 x 1 ¾ in (127 x 127 x 44 mm)
- CryoFile XL: 5 x 5 x 3 ¾ in (127 x 127 x 95 mm)
- Removable Partition Dimensions:
- CryoFile: 4 x 4 x 1 in (101.6 x 101.6 x 25.4 mm)
- CryoFile XL: 4 x 4 x 2 in (101.6 x 101.6 x 50.8 mm)
The WHEATON CryoFILE Tissue Storage Box is used for batching and storing WHEATON CryoELITE Tissue Vials. CryoFILE partitions are numbered from 1-25 for easy content identification, with the numbering system printed on lid and bottom of box. CryoFILE Tissue Storage Boxes are available in six colors, to provide easy sample identification. Made of water repellent material for longer durability, the CryoFILE Tissue Storage Boxes are able to withstand cryogenic temperatures to -196°C. Dimensions CryoFile (L x W x H): 130 x 130 x 25mm.