xTIP4 LTS style pipette tips provide lighter ejection and insertion forces with the StarStop and FlexFit innovations.
Light Insertion + Light Ejection = Healthier Pipetting
Light Insertion Force
FlexFit sealing technology requires minimal insertion force to generate consistent seals that you can trust every time.
No matter how you apply your tip, xTIP4 pipette tips will always eject at the same light force. The StarStop feature works with your LTS style pipette to create a strong seal in the same location, every time.
Biotix low retention technology reduces the amount of sample lost in the tip when pipetting. Great for use with loading dyes, proteins and DNA to increase your experiments accuracy and yield.
xTIP4 tips are engineered with the Blade ratio to reduce hanging droplet formation when dispensing a sample. This limits the need for tip touch off on your plate wells or tubes saving you time and reagent.
CleanPak Reload Features
- Low Cost option to get high quality tips for your lab
- 960 tips on your lab bench using the same surface area as 1 rack
- Re-sealable bag which comes in both Sterile and Non-Sterile
- Clear bag and color coded snap cards for quick identification
- The product is fully recyclable and contains no contaminating cardboard or paper
- Inserts are easy to transfer to your Biotix® multi-functional empty racks
All Biotix® tips are certified free of RNase, DNase, Pyrogens, and PCR Inhibitors. Manufactured under stringent controls in an ISO 9001 certified facility. Each lot is tested for accuracy and precision, ensuring superior quality and compatibility. All raw materials are controlled and inspected for quality. Sterile products undergo E-Beam radiation.
All racks include a label with a unique bar-coded serial number, part number, and description for traceability to the individual rack.