Axygen 5 mL Snaplock microcentrifuge tubes fit in standard 15 mL centrifuge rotors and offer the ultimate experience in lower volume sample requirements. Smaller volume tubes minimize contamination issues – pipet tips can easily reach into the tube for sample accessibility.
Expect the same high performance as other trusted Axygen Snaplock microcentrifuge tubes.
- Will withstand up to 14,000 RCF
- Frosted cap
- Snaplock cap assures an efficient seal, yet is still easy to “flip” open
- Certified RNase-/DNase-free
- Frosted marking patch on tube body for labeling
- Reference graduations at 0.5 mL increments
- Available in clear and amber
- Autoclavable to 120° C (15 minutes at 15 psi)