AxyPrep MAG PCR Normalizer utilizes a paramagnetic bead-based purification system for PCR clean up. AxyPrep Mag PCR Normalizer beads have limited binding surface, therefore by limiting the amount of beads added in a given purification reaction, pre-defined amount DNA can be isolated based on customers need. PCR normalization is accomplished during this purification process so that additional DNA quantification and dilution are not necessary. Time, labor and reagent cost are greatly saved with the AxyPrep Mag unique normalization purification chemistry and thus efficiently streamlining genomics down stream applications. The protocol mainly consists of binding, washing and elution steps, and can be performed directly in the thermal cycling plate and requires no centrifugation or filtration. The process can be automated with walk away solution for high throughput applications.
- Dual action: Normalization and PCR clean up enables significant reduction in processing and faster turn around times
- Scalable: Tube, 96 and 384 well plate formats
- Manual and automation friendly protocol
- Compatible with several downstream applications
- No centrifugation or filtration required