Deep Well storage plates
Storage plates are manufactured from virgin polypropylene resin, and feature uniform external dimensions and tolerances to meet ANSI / SBS Standards and are compatibility with automated liquid handlers and robotic equipment.. Storage plates have a wide temperate range of use: (–80°C to 121°C/–321°F to 250°F) and are resistant to many standard laboratory chemicals.
Raised rims on each well make for easy and secure sealing with adhesive films, silicone and EVA mats, or heat-sealing films. 1.2 mL Round Well U Bottom is also available in a rimless version.
Deep well storage plates are autoclavable and supplied without lids.
Microplates are RNase- and DNase-free, and nonpyrogenic. All plates have a footprint conforming to the ANSI/SBS 1-2004 Standard.
Available Storage Plate Sizes
1.2 ml and 2.0 ml Round well U Bottom
2.2 mL Square well V Bottom
240uL 384 well Square V bottom
- ANSI-SBS Footprint
- Tested for low extractables
- RNASE/DNASE Free
- Non Pyrogenic
- Alpha-Numeric reference grid
- Suitable for automated or manual applications
- Silicon and EVA mat available
- For use in sample storage at 86 ºC to DNA denaturation at 100 ºC
- No inner edges to allow better collection of magnetic beads
- Manufactured under DNase/ RNase free environment
- Raised well rims to improve heat sealing
- Sterile or non-sterile available
- Colored versions available