This low height plate is ideal for assay work, magnetic beads, and maximizing sample recovery. The unique open bottom design offers more area for magnetic beads, while larger diameter wells improve sample access and mixing. Raised rims on each well make for easy and secure sealing with adhesive films, silicone mats, or heat sealing films. Manufactured from virgin polyproplyene and certified to be free of RNase, DNase, and Pyrogen contamination.
Deep Well Plates offer:
- Ultra-flat surfaces
- Alphanumeric grid reference
- Raised Well Design - improved heat sealing and reduced cross contamination
- Storage down to -80°C
- Made from Virgin Polypropylene
- Automation compliant footprint (SBS/ANSI/SLAS specification)
- RNase, DNase, DNA, and Pyrogen Free Certification
- Matching silicone cap mats
Glass coated, polypropylene microplates. The 200nm thick coating of silicone dioxide creates a cradle of non-binding and inert glass to protect your sample. This SiO2 coating helps to:
- Reduced binding
- Increase chemical resistance
- Protect the same from any potential compounds leached from the plastic.
The plate design:
The 96 round well V-bottom design minimizes reagent usage and provides the lowest residual volumes after pipetting (<0.1 l); designed for colorimetric assays and compound storage/ libraries, especially with automated systems.
- Consistent automated handling – ultra-flat surfaces, sidewall gripper lugs, and rigidity
- Durable – withstands repeated freeze/thaw cycles down to -20C without adversely affecting dimensional integrity
- Raised rims on each well help protect from cross contamination and make for enhanced sealing with adhesive films, silicone mats, or heat sealing films.
- Manufactured of exceptionally clear and inert virgin polypropylene (no mold release agents or regrind)
- Certified RNase, DNase, DNA, and Pyrogen Free.