PS-PPO-100 / PS-PPO-50S
- Ideal for qPCR (real-time), Long-Term Storage and Protein Crystallization
- Certified DNase- & RNase-free
- High optical clarity and low auto-fluorescence make this product ideal for qPCR (real-time) and protein crystallography
- Pressure-sensitive, non-tacky, silicone adhesive provides an extremely strong seal to polypropylene plates which minimizes evaporation and cross-contamination
- Chemically resistant to DMSO, acetonitrile and methanol; excellent choice for long-term compound storage and HPLC
- Compatible with all plate styles including raised-rim
- Features two end-tabs with perforations for ease of handling, application and removal
PS-PETOC-100 / PS-PETOCXL-100
- Designed for qPCR
- Optically clear film is made from heat-resistant polyester and is easy to handle and apply due to its rigidity
- PS-PETOC-100 - Designed for use with raised-rim, non-skirted polypropylene, and dual component (e.g., polycarbonate/polypropylene) PCR plates. Smaller dimensions and chamfered corners result in no plate overhang for plate stacking, ease of handling and tight storage condition
- PS-PETOCXL-100 - Designed for use with flat-top polypropylene, and dual component (e.g., polycarbonate/polypropylene) PCR plates. The X-large cut allows for easier positioning of the film to the plate via edge of plate alignment vs. centering.
- An extra strong, thick adhesive layer provides a secure seal which reduces evaporation during thermal cycling
- Features two end-tabs with perforations for ease of handling, application, and removal.
- Certified DNase- & RNase- free.
- Not recommeded for removal post cycling.