The 4s3™ is a semi-automatic sheet heat sealer which is compatible with a wide range of seals and plates of differing designs and heights.
With variable temperature and time settings, sealing conditions are easily optimised to produce a 100% seal, eliminating sample loss.
Plate and seal are placed on the holder, the "Operate" button pressed and the drawer automatically closes. The sealing process is controlled by an electric mechanism. This unique feature eliminates operator variation, giving a consistent seal every time and reducing the damage caused to microplates by over-sealing.
- Automatic sealing process for unmatched sealing consistency
- Variable temperature and time settings for easy optimisation of sealing conditions
- Simple, single button operation
- Rapid heating element for fast start up
- Real-time temperature display
- Auto stand-by function to save energy
- Auto switch off function for added safety
- Compatible with a wide variety of consumables including Random Access Plates
- RS-232 serial port enables full integration with robot automation systems
- Full range of heat seals available including Random Access Heat Seals (96 individual seal spots on a removable backing)
- Small footprint
- Low temperature sealing for use with adhesive seals
Azenta products are intended for sale/shipment within the US , Canada, and Latin America only. All other International customers should contact their local Azenta distributor to place orders for Azenta products.