Test Tubes ‘Hang in There’ in Any Position, Even Inverted!
Retainer fingers hold tubes firmly in the rack plates with no fear of dislodging, making them perfect for both decanting and water bath work.
• Fingers allow simultaneous decanting to save valuable time
• Specially formulized plastic allows the rack to submerge in water baths
• Fingers secure tubes while in water baths to eliminate the risk of diluting or spilling
• Features end plates for labeling as well as numbered and lettered rows for tube identification
• Fold up sides lock firmly into the grip decks; assembly takes only seconds
• Unloaded racks are stackable
• Tube size indicated is for grip function; smaller tubes may fit for storage purposes
• Steam autoclavable at 121ºC (250ºF)