Superior insulating properties combined with high chemical resistance make Magic Touch 2 Ice Buckets compatible not only with wet ice, but also with ultra-low temperature materials including dry ice, salt slurries, dry ice methanol slurries, or liquid nitrogen.
- Expanded urethane laboratory ice buckets are durable and non-sweating
- Able to withstand a wide temperature range: -196°C (-320°F) to 100°C (212°F)
- Impervious to moisture and odors
- Features convenient pour spout, drip-proof rims and fill line indicator
- Includes snug-fitting lid
- Raised edge provides secure transport
- Available in 2.5L and 4.0L sizes, each in four colors; blue, black, red and green