Protect temperature-sensitive samples at the bench or in the freezer
Ideal for keeping PCR® reagents, enzymes and other biochemical reagents cool while working at the bench. Filled with insulating gel, the Mini Coolers can also be used for controlled freezing of samples longer temperature retention.
- Polycarbonate construction with rubber non-slip feet
- Gridded and keyed one-position lids for easy sample identification
- 0.5 mL tube adapters supplied as standard with the 0.5–2.0 mL tube size versions
- Temperature-retention graph supplied with each of the 7 styles available
- Versions available for 0.5 and 1.5/2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes and cryogenic vials and a 96-place version for 0.2 mL tubes and assay plates