The Ansell AlphaTec® medium-duty gloves in yellow color, are suitable for use in packing and cleaning in various industries. Natural latex rubber construction is abrasion resistant as well as durable. These gloves are ergonomically designed for comfortable and ease of usage. Meets FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600).
Application: Food Processing, Chemical, Agriculture, Janitorial/Sanitation
- Enhanced flexibility and durability: AlphaTec® 88-394 safety gloves are made from natural latex rubber, which affords elasticity and tensile strength, making them resistant to snags, punctures and abrasion
- Improved dexterity: Thanks to their 0.52mm/20 mil thickness, these protective gloves are particularly flexible and dexterous, for simple, easy everyday use
- Reduced allergy risks: AlphaTec® 88-394 work gloves undergo a cleansing chlorination treatment, causing fewer allergy risks in wearers as a result
- Added grip: Designed with a fish scale surface pattern, they offer excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Food handling compliance: They also satisfy relevant FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)