Advantec's Coated Cellulose Acetate composition is cellulose acetate cast onto a non-woven polyester support. It offers low protein binding and is non-fiber releasing. Cellulose acetate has a low static charge matrix with enhanced chemical compatibility to low molecular weight alcohols. The larger nominal particle retention options make this filter useful as a clarifying filter or prefilter. Also a substitute for glass fiber prefilters.
- Made of cellulose acetate cast on to a non-woven polyester support
- Non-fiber releasing membrane filter
- Low protein binding relative to nitrocellulose or MCE
- Low static charge matrix with enhanced chemical compatibilty to low molecular weight alcohols
- Use as a clarifying filter or prefilter
Please Note: ALL Advantec items have a maximum 48 hour cancellation window. Any cancellations AFTER the 48 hour window will incur a restocking fee equal to the cost of the product.