Clean Room Hydrophilic super absorbent foam wiper is ideal for screen cleaning applications in Solar Cell Production
UltraSORB Wipers are highly absorbent wipers that combine excellent ESD characteristics with Class 100 cleanliness. Due to its sponge-like wiping capability, fiber-free construction and ability to resist shedding of particles due to abrasion, it is the perfect choice for Stencil, Thick Film Screen and Medical Device wiping applications. Its unique pore structure allows for controlled solvent transfer to screen and metal masks to aid in the removal of solder paste, conductive adhesives and thick film inks. Ideal for cleaning metal masks used to print LTCC components, capacitors, EL, and Plasma Display Panels. Due to its ability to conform to metal meshed masks, UltraSORB enables excess paste to be thoroughly removed while minimizing abrasion to the emulsion.
• High density construction and sponge-like properties make it ideal for particle sensitive metal mask cleaning operations.
• Open-cell, soft foam structure allows for soft wiping to protect screen emulsions.
• Excellent abrasion resistance and fluid retention enables fiber-free wiping of Thick Film screens, pad printers and hot molds.
• Will not interfere with the curing of elastomers, platinum cured silicones or adhesives.
• Allows for thorough removal of solder paste, conductive epoxies and viscous underfill materials from stencil face and apertures via under stencil wiping.
• Uniform application of solvent to achieve "kill" ratios on aseptic surfaces.
• Excellent abrasion resistance to reduce particle generation in-use.
• Static dissipative to minimize the risk of ESD events.
• Pyrogen-free for Medical Device wipe-down.
• 100% Fiber - Free.
• Sponge-like qualities allow screens, stencils, blenders, mixers and mills to be wiped clean with far less cost, cross-contamination and generation of hazardous waste.