The Polynit Wipe is made from filament polyester and is knitted in a special stitch which reduces degradation of the wipe and subsequent particle generation. The Polynit Wipe is specifically designed for ISO Class 5 or cleaner environments and is exceptionally low in particles and extractable residue and has good sorptive capacity. It is abrasion and chemical resistant making it ideal for wiping down exterior surfaces of products and interior surfaces of equipment. Available sterile per AAMI Guidelines.
- Strong, heavyweight wipe
- Laundered and packaged in an ISO Class 5 cleanroom
- Low in both particles and extractables
- Good sorbency with solvents
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- Ideal for general purpose cleaning and wiping exterior surfaces of products
- Excellent for use on rough surfaces and for applications involving solvents
- Cleaning interior surfaces
- Cleaning process tools and other equipment
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.