PROSAT® Sterile™ Polywipe-C Heatseal Wipes are made from a standardweight 100% knitted polyester that is laser cut to bond the fibers at the edges of the wipe. The wipe is chemical resistant and exceptionally low in particles and extractable residue making it ideal for critical cleaning. The wipes are laundered and packed in an ISO Class 4 cleanroom.
These wipes are presaturated with 70% USP grade isopropanol and 30% DI water, presaturation greatly reduces solvent usage and reduces the VOCs associated with spraying IPA. Using presaturated wipes also maximizes process control and improves consistency between operators. The wipes are gamma irradiated and validated per AAMI Guidelines to a 10-6 SAL, so can be used in the highest grade life science cleanrooms.
The wipes are provided in convenient and easy to use peel and reseal pouches. The resealable pouch with the option of a small number of wipes per pouch helps reduce waste and control saturation volume and cleanliness.
Features & Benefits
- Recommended for Grade A/B or ISO Class 3-8 environments
- Standardweight laundered knitted 100% polyester fabric for extremely low levels of particles and fibers
- Heatsealed edges prevent fiber generation during use
- Small number of wipes per resealable pouch helps eliminates waste
- Presaturated wipe reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.