Contec's PROSAT® Sterile™ Polypropylene wipes are presaturated with 70% USP grade isopropanol and 30% deionized water. The meltblown polypropylene wipes provide a consistent release of solvent to thoroughly remove surface contaminants in critical environments. The PROSAT presaturated wipes are exceptionally clean and also free from additives of any kind. This particular meltblown polypropylene contains very low levels of sodium and other ions.
PROSAT Sterile Polypropylene are validated sterile and compatible with Grade A/B or ISO Class 5 environments. PROSAT meltblown polypropylene wipes are ideal for wiping articles prior to pass through, cleaning process tools and other equipment and general surface cleaning.
Presaturated wipes ensure consistent saturation of each wipe independent of operator. Presaturated wipes can increase solvent control and accountability as well as reduce VOC emissions. The wipes are provided in convenient and easy to use peel and reseal pouches.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Validated sterile per gamma irradiation
- Meltblown polypropylene fabric is exceptionally clean and free from additives
- Low in particles and fiber so ideal for product contact areas
- Microsized filaments provide exceptional particle removal
- Especially suitable for the metered release of 70% alcohol
- Reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.