PROSAT® Polynit Heatseal Wipes are manufactured from 100% knitted textured polyester with laser-cut sealed edges for very low levels of particles and fibers. Polyester wipes are chemically resistant and exceptionally low in particles and fibers. An interlock knit creates a durable fabric, the addition of a periodic additional stitch of a no-run interlock knit prevents the fabric unraveling creating an even more durable fabric with strong edges.
The wipes are laundered and packed in an ISO Class 4 cleanroom. Through years of continuous improvement, we have created processes that minimize nonvolatile residues (NVRs) and particles yet result in a sorbent wipe with excellent functionality.
Presaturated wipes ensure consistent saturation of each wipe independent of operator. Presaturated wipes can increase solvent control and accountability as well as reduce VOC emissions. The wipes are provided in convenient, easy to use peel and reseal pouches or refillable tubs.
Features & Benefits
- Recommended for ISO Class 3-8 environments
- Sealed edge to reduce particle and fiber generation
- 100% knitted polyester is abrasion and chemical resistant
- Low in both particles and extractable contaminants
- Presaturated wipes reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and reduces solvent evaporation
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.