PROSAT® PS-Si Delta™ Wipes feature 100% nonwoven polyester presaturated with a blend of 10% isopropanol and 90% DI water. Designed for the semiconductor industry, the PROSAT PS-Si Delta Wipes provides the cleanest nonwoven wipe available. The durable wipe is made from 100% nonwoven polyester fibers, hydroentagled into an extremely soft, clean, and strong fabric which is very low in both particles and extractables. The solution blend of 10% IPA and 90% deionized water combines cleaning effectiveness with safety. The semiconductor grade solution is 0.2 micon filtered and meets SEMI specifications for metals. This product has a low IPA concentration for increased safety in semiconductor facilities. Available in convenient, easy to use peel and reseal pouches which are individually lot numbered for traceability. These specially designed pouches preserve cleanliness and solvent saturation levels. PROSAT presaturated wipes are an effective efficient and convenient method of cleaning process tools and other equipment.
Features & Benefits
- 100% nonwoven polyester so ideal for ISO Class 5-6 environments
- Semiconductor grade solution is 0.2 micron filtered and meets SEMI requirements for metals
- Durable nonwoven polyester is low in both particles and extractables
- Resealable pouch is convenient and easy to use
- Presaturated wipes provide increased process control while reducing VOCs and amount of solvent used
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.