MiraSAT™ 70/30 is pre-saturated with 70% Semiconductor Grade IPA & 30% Ultrapure Water(UPW) & incorporates Foamtec’s industry-leading MiraWIPE™ Microfiber sealed edge wiper. The unique woven microfiber wiper wetted with only 7.2mL of fluid enables scrubbing like cleaning action to dislodge, entrap and remove contaminants while leaving the surface dry. MiraSAT’s super durable weave and sealed edge minimize shedding of fibers even on textured surfaces making it ideal for equipment cleaning tasks. MiraSAT™ is manufactured and processed in an ISO 5 cleanroom. Each pack contains 20 MiraSAT™ wipers and is double bagged to aid cleanroom entry protocols.
Foamtec's HPM Technique:
- Combined with the UltraSOLV® ScrubPAD and Sponge, MiraSAT’s capabilities to dislodge, entrap and remove stubbornly adhered contamination reduces wiper usage, hazardous waste and equipment recovery time.
- For use in ISO Class 3 and higher cleanrooms.
- Improves post pm particle performance and recovery time in high vacuum process chambers.
- Cleaning VOC sensitive process equipment in lithography, CVD and metrology modules.
- Cleaning baked-on resist and developer from lithography tracks.
- Reduces metal-to-metal generated contamination on sensitive components such as EFEM’s, electrostatic chucks, VAT valves and gas dispersion plates.
- Equipment PM’s and wet cleans where the elimination of VOC’s and flammable solvents are required.
- Significantly reduces VOC’s for sensitive fab modules such as lithography, metrology and CVD.
- Unsurpassed abrasion & snag resistance minimizes scratch defects and particle excursions associated with fab wipers.
- For equipment PM’s, the lightly dampened, woven microfiber fabric is production proven to improve equipment uptime and first pass qual rates.
- Foamtec’s state of the art ISO 5 processing facilities produces a wiper optimized for use in the most advanced wafer fabs.
- Eliminates contamination risks associated with soiled IPA squirt bottles.
Environmental Health & Safety Benefits
- Environmental Constraints for the Semiconductor Industry are only Increasing
- Implementing MiraSAT™ helps wafer fabs to remain within their air permit limits while making a step change improvement in environmental compliance and cost avoidance.
- Reduce flammable chemical storage, solvent squirt bottles, and handling of IPA in the cleanroom.
- Reduce fugitive VOC emissions and air permit implications associated with solvent wiping.
- Reduce personnel exposure to isopropyl alcohol during cleanroom wipe downs.