Validated Sterile | Poly-Cellulose Blend | ISO Class 5 (100) Cleanroom Wipe
Cobalt Blue Sterile Cleanroom Wipes are validated sterile, durable, abrasion resistant, absorbent, and virtually free of particle generation. These dry sterile cleanroom wipes are comprised of a synergistic blend of virgin polyester and cellulose that is hydroentangled into a uniform, ultra-durable fabric.
- Validated to SAL (Sterility Assurance Level) 10-6 in accordance with ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11137:2006 guidelines
- Cobalt-60 gamma irradiated
- ISO Class 5
- Meets and exceeds USP 797 and USP 800 requirements for critical contamination control
- Each packaged identified with lot number for traceability
- Each case includes Certificate of Sterility
NOVA-TECH 10 wipes are made of a synergistic blend of virgin polyester and cellulose that is hydroentangled into a uniform, super-tough fabric. These wipes are converted in a class 100 cleanroom.