Sorptive Capacity is 5x its weight
Absorbond® TX404 dry cleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester nonwoven material with a cut edge, and are cleanroom manufactured. The wipes construction of 100% polyester nonwoven material creates a soft, non-abrasive wiper ideal for use on scratch-sensitive surfaces. Provides low levels of ions and NVRs (non-volatile residues) creating a wiper suitable for critical environments.
Material/Structure: 100% polyester nonwoven material with a cut edge
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 5 - 8, Class 100 - 100,000, EU Grade A - D
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- High absorbency with isopropyl (IPA) solutions
- Compatible with Quaternary Ammonium Compound disinfectants (QUATs)
- Autoclave safe
- Wiping and cleaning optical devices such as lenses or other scratch sensitive surfaces.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), acetone, and degreasers.
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C).
Inner Bags: 1,200 wipers/bag (4 inner bags of 300 wipers)
Outer Bags: 10 bags/case Wipers
Total: 12,000 wipers total/case