The ez CODTM Recycling Service is designed to provide Hach COD customers with an inexpensive, reliable, easy to manage, safe and environmentally friendly disposal and recycling service for used COD vials.
- Low Cost: Save up to 75% versus current disposal options
- One-Stop Shopping: Order COD and recycling from one source
- Hassle-Free: A safe solution; place entire vial into the provided receptacle
- Environmentally Friendly: Mercury is reclaimed
The following states do not allow the mail-back service and require the disposed COD vials to be picked up in person: AR, CA, IL, MA, ME, MI, MN, NH, RI
If you are located in one of the above states or have SQG/LQG status, utilize the pick-up option (Item 2895405P) or consider the 20 gal bucket.
Note: Small quantity generators (SQG) and large quantity generators (LQG) are not eligible for the 5 gallon mail-back service and must purchase a bucket that will be picked up. SQG and LQG customers that purchase this item are subject to an additional fee.
* NOT to be used for disposal of mercury-free COD products. Bucket must contain mercury-based COD products to qualify. Program is only available to customers in the 48 contiguous states.