Wide-Mouth; Eliminates Dangerous Drips
A unique, 2-piece valve prevents pressure build-up of solvents within these Right-to-Know Safety-Labeled Wash Bottles. Volatiles are vented eliminating solvent drips. They are pre-printed with the Chemical name and formula, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Section 704 Four-color Diamond, health hazards, Chemical Abstract System (CAS) number, and suggested protective clothing and equipment.
- Valve eliminates drips; allows dispensing of wash bottle in an upright or inverted position
- Wide mouth 53mm (2") bottle for easy refilling Polypropylene closure; color-coded to aid in easy identification
- Translucent, LDPE solvent-resistant; Sodium Hypochlorite is white LDPE for light-protection between 230 and 450nm
- Provides compliance with OSHA requirements outlined in Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Labeled with five of the most commonly used solvent names or label your own; custom labeling available
Note: Use LYOB only with solvents compatible with LDPE and PP.