Borosil® Reusable Class A Volumetric Pipettes are with One Mark for accurate measurement and decanting of liquid.
- Calibrated for delivery(TD).
- Each pipette is individually calibrated by automatic, laser-controlled calibration equipment.
- Manufactured with sturdy, consistent wall thickness.
- Uniform inner bore diameter for smooth flow.
- Beveled tips resist chipping.
- Pipettes can be autoclaved and, if necessary, flame-sterilized.
Borosil® Volumetric Pipettes are graduated for delivery from the capacity mark to the tip, without "blowing out" the droplet remaining in the tip after dispensing.
Borosil® Class A Volumetric Pipettes comply with ASTM E-969-02.
Available in sizes ranging from 1mL to 100mL. 1.5mL and 2.5mL options are not covered by ASTM standards.
Manufactured from the same USP Type 1 borosilicate glass that North American scientists have come to trust, Borosil® Laboratory Glassware offers unparalleled mechanical strength, clarity, and reliability at competitive prices.