RAY-SORB Processed Glass with No Stopper
- Pipet access is easy with wide-mouth, volumetric flasks
- Superior strength, durability and safety from heavy, uniform walls
- Quick identification with large, permanent, easy-to-read markings
- Flat interior bottoms for stirring with standard stir bars
- Accuracy - graduated to Class A volumetric tolerances
RAY-SORB processed flasks protect contents from short-length lightwaves. They are made from KIMAX KG-33 borosilicate glass, the same as Kimble clear flasks, and then RAY-SORB processed to protect light-sensitive samples.