Borosil® Amber Wide Mouth Class A Volumetric Flasks are individually calibrated by automatic, laser-controlled calibration equipment.
- Supplied with standard taper glass stoppers.
- Flasks comply with ASTM E-288, Class A. 20mL, 500mL, 1L options is not covered in ASTM.
- 5mL, 10mL, and 20mL options have a trapezoidal shape for improved stability.
- Available from 5mL-1000mL.
- Amber protects from 300nm to 500nm.
- Larger Amber Class A Flasks available in Product Family 5655.
In collaboration with Borosil Glass Works, Foxx Life Sciences is proud to bring the outstanding quality of Borosil® Type 3.3 Borosilicate glassware to North America for the first time. Manufactured from the same USP Type 1 borosilicate glass that North American scientists have come to trust, Borosil® Laboratory Glassware offers unparalleled mechanical strength, clarity, and reliability at competitive prices. And thanks to a unique annealing process, Borosil® Glassware is stress-free and incredibly resistant to thermal shock.