CANNON Low Temperature Viscosity Standards verify viscometer performance at sub-zero temperatures.
These standards are applicable to SAE Specification J300 as well as a variety of ASTM Methods including:
- ASTM D2983, Low-Temperature Viscosity of Lubricants Measured by Brookfi eld Viscometer
- ASTM D3829, Predicting the Borderline Pumping Temperature of Engine Oil
- ASTM D4684, Determination of Yield Stress and Apparent Viscosity of Engine Oils at Low Temperature
- ASTM D6821, Low Temperature Viscosity of Drive Line Lubricants in a Constant Shear Stress Viscometer
- ASTM D6896, Determination of Yield Stress and Apparent Viscosity of Used Engine Oils at Low Temperature
- ASTM D5293, Apparent Viscosity of Engine Oils and Base Stocks Between -5°C and -35°C using Cold Cranking Simulator