Formulation 3350 for the sanitary transfer of sensitive fluids
- Ultra-smooth inner bore inhibits bacterial growth
- Minimal extractables help maintain fluid integrity
- Documented biocompatibility for sensitive applications
- Low adsorption improves fluid flow
- Meets USP Class VI, FDA and NSF criteria
Tubing improves fluid flow characteristics by reducing surface area and lowering adsorption of fluids to the tubing wall. Dimensions are listed as i.d x o.d. x wall thickness in inches. Tubing is supplied in 50’ (15.25 m) lengths.