PharMed® Biocompatible Tubing for autoanalysis is a special application, micro-bore diameter tubing used in autoanalyzer instrumentation and micro peristaltic pumps. Saint-Gobain has manufactured autoanalysis tubing for over a half century and pioneers the development of unique material formulations to meet the requirements of autoanalysis applications. Major equipment and micro pump manufacturers depend on Saint-Gobain’s extensive knowledge of this specialized tubing for OEM instruments, while scientists depend on the tubing to deliver reproducible results.
PharMed® BPT tubing can be used for application-specific laboratory, environmental, clinical and industrial automated fluid sample analysis. Compatible with flow injection and continuous flow analyzers, the tubing allows optimal flow rate and throughput with accurate, reproducible results. Saint-Gobain PharMed® Biocompatible tubing is ideal for cell culture and media dispensing, discrete reagent dispensing, and microbiological testing and dilutions.
- Available in 2-stop and 3-stop configurations as well as nominal tubing
- Custom assemblies and tubing sets available
- Accurate flow rate for reproducible results; improves productivity and accuracy
- Precision engineered with tight tolerances; provides optimal fluid control
- Conserves use of reagents and materials
Life science applications tubing for use with peristaltic pumps
- Low particulate spallation
- Good general chemical resistance; withstands repeated sterilization
- Outlasts silicone tubing in peristaltic pumps by up to 30 times
- Cell culture and media dispensing
- Discrete reagent dispensing
- Microbiological testing and dilutions
- USP Class VI
- Master File with the U.S. FDA
- ISO 10993 standards
- FDA criteria
- NSF criteria
Saint-Gobain tubing material is not intended for use as an implant material under any circumstances.