- Non-toxic and chemically inert to biological fluids and most acids
- Can be heat sealed to use for liquid storage or transport
- Pipets can be frozen in liquid nitrogen
- Non-slippery - easy to grip with gloves
- Temperature range: -196°C to 90°C
- Can be gas (EtO) sterilized
Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene (LDPE), these unbreakable one-piece pipets are used to draw and dispense liquids in controlled, reproducible drop sizes.
Plastic transfer pipets are the perfect substitute for breakable glass Pasteur pipets, which can be a danger to laboratory personnel. And, because they are completely disposable, there is never any cross-contamination which is associated with reusable rubber bulbs. An extensive selection of capacities, lengths and tip styles are offered to accommodate different industry needs.
Non-sterile transfer pipets are packaged in a unique dispenser box.This convenient box is small and compact and ideal for bench-top use. The hinged front panel opens for quick access to the pipets and can be closed when not in use to keep the contents clean.