- Size: 75 mm long x 12 mm o.d.; capacity: 5 mL
- Designed for economical, one-time use
- Clear polystyrene, with deep, friction fit caps of lower density polyethylene
- Caps allow sealing or partial closure to permit gas transfer
9219F22 tubes are packed in bags of 25; case contains 20 bags. 9219F24 tubes are packed in bags of 125; case contains 8 bags. 9219F26 tubes are wrapped individually; case contains 500. Tubes without caps are listed as 9219J26 and 9219J30.
Polystyrene, with Friction-Fit Caps (9219F28, F30, F32 and F40)
- Similar to 9219F22 series except size is 100 mm long x 17 mm o.d. and capacity is 14 mL
9219F28 tubes are wrapped individually; case contains 500. 9219F30 tubes are packed in bags of 25; case contains 20 bags. 9219F32 tubes are packed in bags of 125; case contains 8 bags. 9219F40 tubes are similar to 9219F32 tubes but without caps.
Polypropylene, with Friction-Fit Caps (9219F60 and F62)
Size: 100 x 17 mm; capacity: 14 mL. Sterile. Similar to 9219F28 series, but of polypropylene with polyethylene friction-fit, two- position cap. 9219F60 tubes have molded in graduations of 0.5 mL increments from 1 to 13.5 mL; individually wrapped in cases of 500. 9219F62 tubes have white printed graduations in the same increments as 9219F60, packed in bags of 25; case contains 20 bags.