- Available in a variety of membrane types, porosities and diameters
- Color-coded for easy recognition
- Filters include luer-lock connections with polypropylene housings
- Filters are molded in the housings, providing a reliable seal without the use of adhesives
- Individual peel-to-open paper/plastic blister packs
- Sterile — gamma irradiated
Denville Scientific Syringe Filters are used for the filtration of liquid samples that contain insoluble impurities and are made from high quality materials with very low levels of extractables. The housing material is high quality polypropylene which is chemically resistant to a wide range of solutes and solvents. Denville Scientific Syringe Filters are constructed so that the sample must pass through the membrane, not leak around it. Denville Syringe Filters are easy to use. They may be used with any luer-lock syringe and are color-coded for easy recognition. The 30mm syringe filters can filter up to 100mL of sample with a retention volume of less than 100µL. The 13mm filters can filter 5 to 10mL of sample and have a retention volume of only 28µL. Denville Scientific Syringe Filters are sterile and individually packaged in easy-open blister packs.
Filter Housing: Polypropylene
Filter Type: Sterile
Pore Size: 0.22µm to eliminate all bacterial contaminants and when 3µm HPLC columns are used
Max Filtration Volume: 13mm filter, 5-10mL?
Retention Volume: 13mm filter, 28µL?
Individual peel-to-open paper/plastic blister packs
Filters include luer-lock connections with polypropylene housings
Filters are molded in the housings, providing a reliable seal without the use of adhesive