NONSTERILE MILLEX® SYRINGE FILTERS
- Applications include filtration-based sample preparation for dissolution testing, HPLC, UHPLC, LC-MS, ion chromatography (IC), and general particulate removal
- Hydrophilic PTFE Millex® filters are HPLC-certified for low extractables
- Best recovery of protein samples with hydrophilic Durapore® PVDF Millex® syringe filters - Automation-compatible, non-sterile Millex® syringe filter units have a domed housing which enables smooth, reliable delivery in automated sample preparation workstations by eliminating shingling between filters on the transport rack.
- Non-sterile HPF Millex® filters include a graduated glass fiber prefilter to removed larger particles and either a 0.20 µm or 0.45 µm membrane filter for fine filtration. This combination of membranes provides significantly greater throughput than standard filters without prefiltration media, especially when filtering particle laden solutions.
- 50mm Millex® syringe filters have hydrophobic chemistry for gas filtration and in-line vacuum pump protection