CHROMAFIL® syringe filters – Ideal for GC, HPLC and UHPLC sample filtration
By using CHROMAFIL® syringe filters unwanted particles are removed which can otherwise cause contamination and clogging of sensitive instrumentation.
So, filtering your samples leads to an increase of lifetime and less downtime of chromatographic columns and equipment, gives more consistent and reproducible results and thereby saves time and money.
- Different membrane types to meet multiple filtration needs
- Low content of extractable compounds
- Fast flow geometry for easy filtration
- Low hold-up volume for maximum filtrate recovery
- HPLC certified
- Designed to be compatible for the use on all common automated filtration systems, e.g., SOTAX® dissolution systems
Your benefits when using CHROMAFIL® syringe filters
- Protection of sensitive instrumentation
- Less system downtime and increased column lifetime
- Reproducible and reliable analytical results
Recommended filter size depending on sample volume
Sample volume || recommended filter diameter:
- ≤ 1 mL || 3 mm
- 1–5 mL || 13 / 15 mm
- 5–100 mL || 25 mm
Different pore sizes/diameters available.
labeled for method validation and certification
- Xtra: Imprint for direct identification of membrane type, diameter and pore size
- Xtra: Low-bleeding polypropylene housing
- Xtra: Color-free plain polypropylene
Note: all filters are autoclavable (121 °C and 1.1 bar for 30 min)!