GVS offers a range of disposable syringe filter devices designed to provide fast and efficient filtration of aqueous and organic solutions with high particulate content.
- Supreme Purification: Easily separate sediment and grit from samples, ensuring quality, and leaving you with the purest sample for your application.
- Supreme Flexibility: A full portfolio of products with various pore sizes, sterility options, and membranes available (including Hydrophilic PTFE)!
- Supreme Strength: Our most durable and robust syringe filter, the ABLUO SUPREME allows for the filtration of the heaviest sediment, resulting in a pure sample every time.
- Save Money: Use 1 ABLUO SUPREME in the place of 3 (or more) normal syringe filters!
- Save Operator Time and Effort: Two layers of pre-filter allow for the use of less force, making filtration faster and easier for lab techs!
- Save Sleep: Rest easy knowing that the ABLUO SUPREME Syringe Filter is made to conform to ISO standards.
- Save the environment: By using the ABLUO SUPREME, you are able to do the work of 5 and more normal syringe filters. Additionally, some ABLUO SUPREME models are compatible with an autoclave, meaning less plastic waste.
Membrane Diameter:25 mm
Effective Filtration Area:4.63 cm²
Housing Diameter:30 mm
Housing Materials:Clear Polypropylene
Maximum Operating Temperature:90°C / 194°F
Maximum Operating Pressure:75 psi
Shelf Life (normal conditions):3 years